How successful are you ready to be?
This session is a common sense and a revitalizing approach to marketing, networking, and most importantly, utilizing the power of customer satisfaction and their previous relationship with you. Bringing back your customers that you may have lost to them purchasing similar products or services online from other vendors requires a new approach.
Action, Passion, Results!
"Action without vision, is only passing time,
vision without action, is merely day dreaming,
but vision with action, can change the world."
- Nelson Mandela
“Don’t fall in love with your path, fall in love with your destination.”
Pause - Pivot – Plan your new competitive advantage.
Who needs more customers? We all do.
With the pandemic receding, almost every business has taken a financial hit that without new plans, processes and service offerings, has set them back months, if not years, to get back to where they were at the end of 2019. This webinar focuses on the strategies for business survival during a recession and how to turn customers into raving fans.
- Knowing ‘the only 2 things customers ever buy’ and how you position those as a focus of your product /service offering
- How to thrive in a recession by creating the right question to ask your customers and prospects
- Calculate how many people you know who can buy from you or refer you to others by working through the “6 Degrees of Separation” exercise
- Create a draft list of ‘shiny new’ prospects
- Practice the 9 magic words of networking that will open up doors for you
- Customer service improvement strategies - learn how to put the ‘custom’ back into customer service
Why Should You Attend?
To generate and improve sales, and to get more customers, you need to use your relationship with them. You have to build on it, and then be introduced to their network of potential clients. Not focusing on your database and customer satisfaction is business malpractice. Learn how to sustain your success by: “The Journey of 1,000 Calls” to expand your connections, circle of influence, reputation and ultimately, your customer database and income.
- Learn the three key customer service ideas and directional strategies to grow your business
- Establish your strategy of pre-eminence
- Identify how to turn customers into raving fans
- Embrace the three questions to ask yourself every day to reach your goals
- Understand how to acquire referrals and then follow up with them
- Identify who your marketing and reputation network is and how to expand it
- Develop a list of new people you know to sell to
- How to improve sales in a business
- Apply your customized version of the best questions to ask anyone anytime!
Who will benefit?
This is for anyone who would like to rethink how to boost their marketing and benefit statements that will attract and generate more customers.
Bruce Lee has been educating and inspiring audiences with practical and proven information they can immediately implement into the personal and professional lives and for improved business growth or efficiency. A varied business and leadership background provides him proven experience that clients can relate to. The solid business background from a good cross section of industry includes: Charter Bank branch management, with special projects assigned from time to time of mortgage lending departments and seasonal savings bond drives,Manager / Resident Representative for the VISA credit card Division of a legacy Bank, in charge of the entire Province of Alberta Senior marketing representative …