Speaker Profile: Bruce Lee
Bruce Lee has been educating and inspiring audiences with practical and proven information they can immediately implement into the personal and professional lives and for improved business growth or efficiency. A varied business and leadership background provides him proven experience that clients can relate to. The solid business background from a good cross section of industry includes:
- Charter Bank branch management, with special projects assigned from time to time of mortgage lending departments and seasonal savings bond drives,
- Manager / Resident Representative for the VISA credit card Division of a legacy Bank, in charge of the entire Province of Alberta
- Senior marketing representative for a fully integrated Canadian oil and gas company, which included expanding the market share and building retail stations
- Grew an executive recruiting company from three employees to over 20, and set up a remote recruiting office in England
- Set up, owned and managed a 24 hour a day, 365 days a year retail convenience store and gas bar business
- As a hobby, organizes and chairs election campaign at every level of government
- Active on several community associations in a leadership / board member role
He has been providing education keynotes, workshops and webinars all across North America full time for the past 27 years. Bruce now follows his passion – working with individuals and organizations to get the results they need to grow their careers and enhance their business success. He shares practical, real life examples on the most current topics people need, and each presentation includes a variety of complimentary additional resources, articles and tools to support the content and measure skill levels.
The focus is on improving engagement and teambuilding with the added value of aligning corporate strategy to create high performance employees. The results are increased productivity for individuals, departments, and organizations; higher profitability; and increased customer and client satisfaction. Above all, the intent of every presentation is to ensure implementation of the ideas and strategies to move people ahead with a realizable return on their education event investment. Otherwise, why provide the training?
Clients include business, Government, education, non-profit associations and health care.
In 2016 Bruce published his first book: Why Trust Me? Making Trust Your Competitive Edge.