What is the issue that you are challenged with? Uncontrolled negative behavior in the workplace, offensive language, constant and undeserved criticism, personal hygiene, inappropriate clothing, religion or political opinions, tardiness, poor work performance, negative behavior, and people who are oblivious to the impact and effect on fellow employees or customers – or just don’t care to know?An unpredictable environment is created when a conflict produces complaints and when these complaints are handled poorly, they, in turn, generate conflicts, destroying productivity. While you can’t be fully prepared for every bad situation that you could face in the future, you might need the tools to be able to approach these situations with a corrective action plan in place. This webinar shows you exactly the same. Moreover, it is about using the right language, words, and habits that will teach you how to handle difficult workplace situations.
In today’s demanding business climate that has an accelerated focus on treating workers right, it is so important to engage their issues with timely action, tact, and communication skills that leaves nothing to chance in corrective measures, for any and all negative situation you encounter. This webinar helps you learn how to handle negative behavior in the workplace through constructive feedback.
Why Should You Attend?
This value-packed webinar provides you the must-know strategies on how to improve your relationships at work. You will shift from being blaming and belittling yourself to self-awareness, critical thinking, and problem-solving action steps.An effective leader/supervisor/manager knows how to handle difficult workplace situations and how to get the person to say yes to your request to change their behavior. We are all familiar with the “Sandwich” model of giving negative feedback – a slice of something positive, then the constructive criticism/negative feedback, followed by a slice of something positive. There is so much more to being effective than this one idea. Register and get tips on how to give and receive constructive feedback.As a bonus, don’t miss out on receiving the 3 self-tests that guarantee you the skills to empower, engage, and inspire employees for long term loyalty to you, retention for your organization, and how to coach for engagement.
- How to identify when you start to lose control?
- The ‘Snowball Effect’ of uncontrolled negative people
- Why do you need to develop communication/interpersonal skills?
- How to read and understand body language?
- What creates negative behavior and dysfunction in the workplace? And how to correct it?
- Identifying negative workplace performance measures
- What good communication creates? And is vital to the workplace?
- Leadership styles that create trust
- 3 Core strategies in relationship development
- 8 Vital communication principles
- Top 10 measures and solutions for CARE-ing
- C.A.R.E.-ing is being appreciative and present, acknowledging feelings, projecting positive intent, and avoiding assumptions
- Complimentary resources given below are also provided after the webinar when requested:
- A free PDF version of E-Book: Why Trust Me? Making Trust Your Competitive Edge
- Self-Test: Rating Your Soft Skill Leadership Attributes (employee loyalty focus)
- Self-Test: Confidential Leadership Empowerment Survey (employee retention focus)
- COACH – Coaching Skills Self-Assessment (how to coach, empower, and be coached)
- My L.I.S.T. – How to get to know the driving/ motivation side of an employee
- E-book: Keep Your Nurses and Healthcare Professionals for life (for healthcare professionals)
- Registration to the HCAHPS Breakthrough Leadership Webinar Series (health care only)
- A link to all the complimentary resources on the Bruce Lee web site the next edition of Bruce’s newsletter: with webinar promotion and good information
- A complimentary 30-minute coaching call on an issue related to this topic
Who will benefit?
This fast-paced, value-loaded webinar is perfect for anyone who wants to stretch and develop themselves into a more effective leader where trust, integrity, engagement and productivity flourishes.This webinar is designed for new to mid-level executives, supervisors, managers, who are looking for new decision-making skills to lead and motivate others. This is especially helpful for those who are on track for a new leadership role or are preparing to assume a challenging new leadership function.
Bruce Lee has been educating and inspiring audiences with practical and proven information they can immediately implement into the personal and professional lives and for improved business growth or efficiency. A varied business and leadership background provides him proven experience that clients can relate to. The solid business background from a good cross section of industry includes: Charter Bank branch management, with special projects assigned from time to time of mortgage lending departments and seasonal savings bond drives,Manager / Resident Representative for the VISA credit card Division of a legacy Bank, in charge of the entire Province of Alberta Senior marketing representative …