Speaker Profile: Teri Morning
MBA, MS, specializes in solving company "people problems"
- Teri is the founder and President of Hindsight Human Resources.www.hindsightcloud.com.
- Teri also sources HR software solutions for incident tracking, employee relations, safety (Incident Tracker), compensation (Compease) and performance management (Performance Pro).
- Twenty+ years human resource and training experience in a variety of fields, including retail, distribution, architectural, engineering, consulting, manufacturing (union), public sector and both profit and non-profit companies.
- Teri has enjoyed consulting with employers on their problems and trained managers and employees for over 20 years, meeting and working with employees from all types of businesses.
- In addition to a MBA, Teri has a Master’s degree in Human Resource Development with a specialization in Conflict Management.
- Teri was certified by the State of Indiana in mediation skills, and Teri is currently certified in Project Management and IT Management and qualified as a Myers-Briggs practitioner. Teri has held the PHR, SPHR, SPHR-CA and SHRM-SCP certifications.