247compliance.Com is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.
This session by our expert speaker, Mary White, will provide you with innovative ways to utilize Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook for your recruitment efforts and boost success. Learn useful practices for coordinating your social media recruitment messages with your other recruiting efforts. Get effective recruitment strategies with practical examples that you can employ on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook to guarantee success in your recruitment efforts. LinkedIn is a powerful resource for recruiting. It offers very effective paid recruitment options that are important and can be very beneficial. There are, however, additional steps you can take to enhance your recruitment efforts via LinkedIn.
• How social media impacts recruiting.
• Key benefits of social recruiting.
• How to incorporate social recruiting into your staffing plan.
• Establishing internal responsibilities for social recruiting.
• Best practices for social media recruitment-focused content.
• Selecting the right social media sources.
• LinkedIn social recruiting tips and techniques.
• Facebook social recruiting tips and techniques.
• Twitter social recruiting tips and techniques.
• Responsiveness considerations for social recruiting.
• Options for expanding your social recruiting effort
• This training session covers several key options for incorporating Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn into your recruitment efforts to meet your hiring needs.
• Participants will gain insight into practical examples of recruitment messages for use on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, as well as best practices for coordinating social media recruitment messages with your other recruiting efforts.
The way people seek all kinds of information has changed due to social media, including information about employment opportunities. Employers can no longer simply place a help wanted ad in the newspaper and expect to get all the qualified applicants they need. Successful talent acquisition requires getting your recruiting messages in front of the right people where they are – and today, that means social media. The competition for qualified candidates is fierce, and using social media strategies for recruitment is an important key to a successful recruiting effort. It’s a simple fact that if you want to get great candidates to work for your organization, then social media needs to be integrated into your recruitment strategies.
• HR professionals
• Talent acquisition professionals
• Business owners
• Managers involved in recruiting
• Managers with recruiting responsibilities
• Business owners, Executives
• Marketing/PR professionals involved in recruiting
Mary Gormandy White is managing director of MTI Business Solutions, a leading Gulf Coast-based corporate training/talent development firm working with clients throughout the United States. She specializes in training and consulting services related to HR, management, leadership, communication, team building, Everything DiSC, Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team, Six Sigma and more. Mary holds graduate and undergraduate degrees in Communication. Her certifications include Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) and Everything DiSC Certified Trainer/Accredited Workplace Facilitator. Mary’s professional background includes extensive experience in management, HR, instructional design and communication. She is a frequent keynote speaker at conferences and association meetings nationwide.