Ron has a Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting and he has completed two-year executive credit and finance program as well as the GSCFM international program both at Amos Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth University. He was honored to have received the NACM National instructor of the year award in 2010, the National CCE of Excellence award in 2013 and also the Credit Executive of the year for Upstate New York in 2011. He is a true team player with a positive attitude and believes he will be able to help you reach the same results he has achieved with his presentation.
Mr. Ronald Sereika has over thirty years of experience in management, financial analysis, credit and collections, and customer service. His background includes working in the clothing, food and beverage, building products and currently the medical device industry; all these have contributed to his broad knowledge of diverse industries, a unique skill set that benefits any size or type of company.
Awards and Accolades
- 2010 NACM co-national instructor of the year
- 2011 credit executive of the year for Upstate New York
- NACM CAP and ACAP instructor, 1998 to 2015
- 2013 NACM National CCE Designation of Excellence Award
- Written several publications related to the areas of collections and building partnerships with sales
- Chairman of the board of directors of NACM Rochester, 2003 to 2006
- Speaker at NACM Credit Congress, 2012,2013
- Speaker at NACM annual meeting Upstate New York, 2010 to 2012
- Two-time Finalist for CFO award Cooper Vision, 2012 and 2015
- B.S. degree in accounting; taken two-year credit and finance program, Amos Tuck Business School at Dartmouth University