Wasting time is like throwing money down the drain. In contrast, you can put money in your pocket if you learn to use Microsoft Outlook to its fullest extent. will make you efficient, effective, and figuratively put money in your pocket. Sign your entire team up for this Outlook webinar that teaches quick and easy tips to get more done in less time, keeping your bottom line in the black.
Outlook is a powerful productivity tool and if your team members are using it only for email and for keeping track of meetings and appointments, about 80-85% of the power of Outlook is unused. You paid a great deal for the privilege of using Microsoft Outlook – why not wring every dollar you can out of it?
Using the tips and techniques taught in this webinar will enable your entire team to stop spinning their wheels in unproductive activities. They will leave the office on time with a calm feeling that assignments are under control. Sounds too good to be true? Not when every team member implements the strategies taught in this webinar and lets the technology of Microsoft Outlook do the heavy lifting of their workload.
- Turn urgent requests in emails into tasks or calendar items
- Estimate the time tasks take and complete work in the identified time frame
- Use the tasks folder to organize complex work requests
- Use categories to help sort information in all folders, calendar, contacts, tasks, and email
- Prioritize tasks
- Create new folders for complex tasks related to specific projects
- Ensure assignments do not slip through the cracks
- Use a variety of views in the Tasks folder
- Differentiate between the To-Do Bar, the To-Do Lists and Tasks
- Use the Outlook Calendar to provide a workload overview
- Pace daily productivity
- Keep on top of all delegated initiatives
This webinar takes an integrated approach to the Outlook folders and teaches team members how to:
Your team will be given a tutorial on using the features of Microsoft Outlook to:
With this Use Microsoft Outlook to the Fullest Extent-It’s Money In Your Pocket instruction, you can be assured nothing slips through the cracks and each team member will be accountable for their tasks.
Why Should You Attend?
- Finish projects on time
- Remember all assignments
- Never miss a deadline
- Never miss a meeting
- Gain an understanding of how to use the calendar for more than just meetings and appointments
- Learn how the Outlook folders can be integrated for amazing productivity
- Leave work on time
If getting more done in less time is one of your passions, this is “Don’t Miss” instruction for you. Every team member will benefit professionally as they:
They will be recognized for their individual responsibility and accountability.
- How to use Microsoft Outlook as an infinite productivity tool
- Why the Calendar is the key to increased daily workflow
- How to use the Calendar and Task folders in tandem
- The BENEFITS to you personally of the many productivity FEATURES of Microsoft Outlook
The key areas covered in this session are:
Who will benefit?
- Administrative personnel
- Team leaders
- Team members
- Project managers
- IT professionals
- Finance and accounting personnel
- Managers at all levels of the company
- Sales professionals
- Sales managers
- Customer service personnel
- Employees who use Microsoft Outlook for just email
Karla Brandau is a leading authority on personal and team productivity in the workplace. She specializes in combining the power of time management with technology, especially using Microsoft Outlook as a tool to help individuals "get it all done" in less time.She is the CEO of Workplace Power Institute (www.workplacepowerinstitute.com) and has educated managers with her proven time management and Microsoft Outlook productivity systems in companies such as Motorola, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Panasonic, and BYD America. Over 85% of the organizations who hire Karla, invite her back for repeat engagements.She has a degree in education and is a Certified Speaking Professional, …