As a manager, you can't accept employees who are not performing well enough. It's frustrating, time-consuming, and it can demoralize the other people on your team. You only get two choices for dealing with a struggling employee: Help them improve or let them go.
So how do you help turn around the problematic behavior of an employee? And how long do you let it go on before you cut your losses? Actually many struggling employees actually do have the talent and desire to do well in their job, all that depends on is your responsive intervention and skilled & effective coaching. By learning the right way to approach training, supervision, and accountability, you'll discover how to increase motivation, and develop mutual respect.
- Consider hidden management or organizational causes of performance gaps
- Identify what employees need to change without overwhelming or deflating them
- Involve employees to get to know the root of their performance problems
- Investigate and remedy employee-identified barriers to good performance
- Adopt communication strategies to help identify derailment sooner and get employees back on track
- Effectively coach them to sharpen their skills, improve attitudes and inspire passion
- Create a performance improvement plan that supports employees' efforts
- Get employee commitment to turn performance around
Why Should You Attend?
In this webinar you'll learn methods for motivating employees to back on solid ground. Gain powerful insights to help you help struggling employees set aggressive but attainable goals, accept accountability, and boost performance.
And how to spare your organization from the cost of replacing employees unnecessarily and create a turnaround plan encourage employee to perform their best & more.
- Determining whether an employee can be salvaged
- Way to set attainable goals & expectations so employees always know where they stand
- Essential guidelines for documenting performance problems
- How to negotiate and enforce improvement goals you need
- Method for changing ones attitude towards positivity
Who will benefit?
- All Employers
- Business Owners
- Company Leadership
- Small business owners
- Compliance professionals
- HR professionals
U. Harold Levy is a national and international speaker, trainer, consultant and recognized expert on civil right issues, human resources, leadership and management. Mr. Levy has over 25 years of experience in the profession, most recently as the Eastern Regional Business Enterprise Analyst for the Department of General Services, Bureau of Minority and Women Business Opportunities. Some of Harold's clients have included major pharmaceutical corporations, Police Departments, colleges and universities, and state and county government agencies.U. Harold Levy has published several articles on topics relating to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action, Equity Issues, Student Recruitment and Retention, …