Attend this proactive webinar and receive a thorough overview of commercial real estate (CRE) loan documentation.
Basic “business” structure, loan “structure,” and loan “support” will be highlighted along with a review of “commercial real estate” loan documentation including promissory notes, business loan agreements, deeds of trust, assignment of rents, hazardous substances certificates, subordination agreements, landlord waivers, flood insurance notices, and other supporting documents including corporate resolutions, guarantees, and Reg B notices.
- Discuss commercial real estate (CRE) loan documentation issues
- Analyze comprehensive CRE loan documentation case
- Review basic “business” structure, loan structure, and loan support
- Highlight CRE loan documentation including promissory notes, deeds of trust, landlord waivers, and guarantees
- Discuss related concepts of “problem” commercial real estate loans/collateral, MAI appraisals, leases, foreclosures, deficiency judgments, and other “legal issues” with commercial real estate transactions
Why Should You Attend?
The related concepts of managing “problem” commercial real estate loans/collateral, MAI appraisals, leases, “fee simple” and judicial foreclosures, “deficiency” judgments, the “single form of action rule,” and other legal issues dealing with commercial real estate transactions will be reviewed.
The webinar will be summarized via a “hands-on” comprehensive CRE “loan documentation” case study.
Who will benefit?
- Commercial Lenders
- Credit Analysts
- Consumer Lenders
- Loan Documentation Specialists
- Branch Managers
- Assistant Branch Managers
- Private Bankers
- Business Development Officers
David L. Osburn is the founder of Osburn & Associates, LLC, a business training and contract CFO firm that provides webinars, webinars, and keynote speeches for CPAs, bankers, attorneys, credit managers, and business owners on topics such as banking/finance/credit, negotiation skills, marketing, and management issues.Mr. Osburn’s contract CFO clients include medical practitioners, financial institutions, law firms, CPA firms, architects, real estate developers, and contractors. His extensive professional background of over 30 years includes 16 years as a business trainer/contract CFO and 16 years as a bank commercial lender including the position of vice president/senior banking officer. His banking credentials include …