Most individuals wish they could find a shortcut to career success that would work like a medieval catapult, launching them safely to the top. You can’t purchase one of these ancient machines but fortunately there are superior technology methods in the 21st century that will catapult you to the top.
This webinar focuses on time management, planning, and the processing of tasks. When these skills are combined with the technology of Microsoft Outlook you have a formidable combination. The principles taught in this webinar makes Microsoft Outlook your personal assistant, helping you turbo charge through your workload, and giving you time to focus on the tasks with the highest payoff – catapulting your career to new heights.
- Use a variety of tools for breaking tasks into their components
- Assure deadlines with mid-check points are in your Calendar and on track to a successful completion
- Make time management principles the basis of your productivity and career success
- Infuse goal setting principles into Microsoft Outlook
- Ensure close the door on work every day and open the door to your personal life
- Work “in the zone” for increased productivity
- Re-energize on a daily basis
With this 21st century productivity instruction, you can be assured nothing slips through the cracks as you mesh your desire to succeed with the technology of Microsoft Outlook.
Organization is the key to keeping your assignments and projects on schedule, catapulting your career. This program shows you how easy it is with Microsoft Outlook as your technology partner to complete tasks by the requested deadline.
You will receive instruction on how to:
Why Should You Attend?
Catapult your career using Microsoft Outlook increases your personal productivity. Recent research by LinkedIn lists the soft skills of “Organization” and “Always Punctual” as the second and fourth most needed characteristics of employees. Being on time, planning workflow, and organizing tasks is the key to timely execution that translates into competence, promotability, and career success.
This webinar provides a checklist for superior time management and personal organization strategies and demonstrates how Microsoft Outlook can be your essential productivity partner. By using the Tasks and Calendar Folders in tandem, you are setting in motion unlimited productivity. Add email survival skills and you enter the infinite output mode. Use the three Outlook folders as described in this webinar and you ensure successfully completed assignments and projects by the deadline.
The webinar includes tips on goal setting that is figuratively speaking, the “icing on the cake” when it comes to catapulting your career in this chaotic work world that turns and spins at laser speed.
- Use the Quick Access Tool Bar and Microsoft Outlook Today
- Differentiate between the To-Do List, Tasks Folder, and To-Do Bar
- Organize complex assignments and projects in the Tasks Folder
- Create individual folders for a multitude of assignments and projects
- Break long term projects into manageable steps and midpoints
- Use the Calendar and Tasks in tandem to keep track of deadlines
- Keep track of check-in midpoints
- Use the Calendar to manage daily work flow
- Use categories to sort information in all folders, calendar, contacts, tasks, and email
- Prove your competence by sending status reports to your manager on all assigned projects
- Sort assignments arriving by email into Tasks or the Calendar
In this webinar we will review the fundamental principles of goal setting and how to integrate those principles into the tool of Microsoft Outlook. You will learn how to:
Who will benefit?
- Computer and Information Systems Managers and professionals
- IT managers and IT professionals
- Project Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Sales Managers
- Engineering Managers
- Compensation and Benefits Managers
- General Managers
- Operations Managers
- Administrative assistants
- HR professionals
- Office Managers
- Managers at every level in the organization
- Sales Professionals
- Customer Service personnel
This webinar is for every employee that wants to stand out and move up in their field. It is particularly helpful for:
Karla Brandau is a leading authority on personal and team productivity in the workplace. She specializes in combining the power of time management with technology, especially using Microsoft Outlook as a tool to help individuals "get it all done" in less time.She is the CEO of Workplace Power Institute (www.workplacepowerinstitute.com) and has educated managers with her proven time management and Microsoft Outlook productivity systems in companies such as Motorola, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Panasonic, and BYD America. Over 85% of the organizations who hire Karla, invite her back for repeat engagements.She has a degree in education and is a Certified Speaking Professional, …