- David Husman has over 30 years of diverse international industry experience in Quality Assurance, Quality Control, and Regulatory Affairs. He has worked for last 18 years as a consultant to biopharma, pharma, and device industries.
- David's experience has spanned from R&D to Commercial Manufacture.
- His background includes, but not limited to, parenteral products, human tissue products, blood products, biotech products, solid dosage, vaccines, implantable devices, and in vitro diagnostic products for both human and animal species.
- His extensive experience in laboratory operations includes but not limited to auditing, development of laboratory system procedures, implementation of laboratory at a new site and forensic data integrity investigations.
- He has experience in all parts of the manufacturing operation from warehousing to packaging, from facilities and utilities to laboratories to computer systems, from regulatory to quality control.
- He has an expert level knowledge in Compliance and Quality System development.
- He has executed numerous Data Integrity assessments and remediation projects worldwide.
- He is also a Ph.D. in Biochemistry, and is certified as a GMP expert and in Regulatory Affairs.