Yes, we are in the midst of a pandemic that is creating massive challenges to every organization, big and small. So, why be concerned with culture when you, as a manager, or supervisor, have so many other problems to deal with? The reason is that Covid-19 has created massive challenges for your employees as well. Alongside the personal adjustments they are making in working remote, their working style—habits and behaviors—will also need to adapt.
Therefore, it will require leaders to develop new or retooled managerial practices, as well as specific ways to reinforce the organization culture for the “new normal” today and the future.
As Peter Drucker, the founder of modern management said, “Culture eats strategy for lunch.” Culture is one of the most important business drivers that must be intentionally set and periodically adjusted to push long-term, sustainable success. It's not good enough just to have an amazing product and a healthy bank balance. The workplace culture can enable a company's success or be the key to its undoing.
- Understand why Peter Drucker says: “Culture eats strategy for lunch.”
- Discover why culture is like an iceberg: What’s above and below the water line.
- Identify and analyze the six key elements of culture in every business or organization.
- Review five daily ways effective leaders can communicate and reinforce company culture.
- Recognize what successful leaders know and do that helps them avoid cultural traps and misfires.
- Learn six tactics to support your remote working employees – keeping them productive and engaged.
- Use a three-step process to pinpoint what drives the culture of your team, department, or company
Why Should You Attend?
- Focus and Spirit: Aligns the entire company towards achieving its vision, mission, and goals.
- Engagement: Builds higher employee motivation, productivity, and innovative problem solving.
- Cohesion: Builds consistency and coordination among the company’s various departments and divisions
Corporate culture is a hot topic among businesses who want to attract and retain the best talent, incorporate their
values in their products and services, and show customers what they're all about. There are significant benefits that
come from a vibrant and impactful culture. They are:
However, due to the reality of COVID-19, the new normal is now remote and virtual work for most of the workforce throughout the world. Teams and workgroups, that once connected very frequently in person are now dispersed and working individually in an uncertain and evolving climate. It is going to put many company cultures to the test. The right culture—a culture that embraces change, recognizes the new challenges facing employees and encourages them to take the initiative, do things differently and more effectively—can support this shift, easing the transition and driving productivity.
This webinar will help leaders and managers understand the power of culture, how it enhances or derails your workforce especially in times of change and uncertainty; and what leaders and managers can do to make culture change work for their teams and their organization during this new normal.
Who will benefit?
- VP of Human Resources
- Vice -Presidents of Marketing
- Vice-Presidents of Finance
- Chief Learning Officer
- Directors, Project Managers
- Operation Managers and Supervisors
- Team Leaders
- Human Resources Professionals
- Business Unit Managers
- Boards of Directors
- Senior Management Teams
- Executive Teams
Marcia Zidle is a board certified executive coach, business management consultant and keynote speaker, who works with organizations to leverage their leadership and human capital assets that results in higher performance and profitability.She has 25 years of management, business consulting and international experience in a variety of industries and brings an expertise in social and emotional intelligence; executive and team leadership; employee engagement and innovation; personal and organization change management.She has been selected one of LinkedIn Profinder’s top leadership and career coaches for 2016& 2017!