We are all under more stress today than ever. Co-workers, employees, customers, our managers, or friends and family are under stress. Some people do not handle stress well, which adds to the stress of those around them. Working within an organization, the work environment itself may cause additional stress associated with the physical setting, workload, bureaucracy, and difficulties presented by others.
We know stress is not good for us. Chronic stress contributes to many of the most common causes of death. We all need to recharge our emotional batteries and release stress – always easier said than done. Learn simple and effective stress management techniques.
- Improve your overall daily function and performance
- How to increase positive thinking
- Identify your own individual major stressors
- Eliminate or reduce your major stressors
- Help your team, family, or others reduce stress
- Use the positive elements of stress to reach goals
- Enjoy your life.
Relieving stress is not optional. As a result of this webinar you will have the tools to:
Why Should You Attend?
You may have already noticed how stress is affecting your work. Are you becoming more irritable or losing focus on important assignments? Is insomnia more of a problem or are you more reliant on sleep aids? Are you more likely to lose patience with colleagues or friends? Do trivial things seem to annoy you more? All of these are signs stress is starting to interfere with your life and work and the sooner you start relieving the stress the better. It will take its toll on you and is the root cause of death and illness for many people. Address it now before it is too late.
- Common stressors at work and home
- Assess your environmental stressors
- The toll of work-related stress
- The effect on health, productivity, and longevity of common stressors
- Looking for bright spots; creating new legends
- Extinguish negatives
- Acting differently
- What holds us back?
- The Amygdala and Me
- Unavoidable stressors
- Managing the amygdala
- Stress inventory
- Elements and expression
- Tipping the balance
- Harnessing stress for positive results
- Creating stress-relieving strategies
- Current strategies
- Building a positive environment
- Adapting the Morita approach
- Enjoying Your Life!
Who will benefit?
- Those who manage others
- Those who are managed by others
- Those who run their own businesses
- Those in the helping professions
- Those who want to help their teams reduce stress.
Rebecca Staton-Reinstein, Ph.D., and President of Advantage Leadership, Inc. works with leaders and their organizations to Increase your bottom-line results through strategic leadership, engaged employees, and delighted customers in all economic sectors. Draw on her proven ability to mentor you through major change, customizing successful solutions to your complex issues. For over 25 years, Rebecca has contributed value as an executive, manager, educator, and consultant, honored on four continents. She is a Ph.D. in organizational development, a National Speakers Association Legacy Professional Member, and St. Petersburg Engineering Academy Foreign Member and author of books on strategic leadership and planning.