Excel Pivot Tables Pivots were designed to summarize big data as an alternative to complicated formulas. But Pivots can be a little confusing unless you learn a couple handy tips that will bolster your confidence when summarizing data. Attend this webinar for a crash course in Pivot Tables and you’ll be amazed how often you use Pivots afterwards.
- How to begin a Pivot Table
- Work with the Pivot task pane
- Work with fields, adding, moving, deleting
- Summarize the data into totals, averages, or percentages
- Customize the view of the Pivot table
- Add a Slicer to filter the results
- Add a Chart to visualize the results
- Learn the tips and tricks to make sure your Pivots keep their layouts
Why Should You Attend?
If you are tasked with summarizing data for reports, and are frustrated with the process, attend this class! You will save time and your sanity when you understand the power of the Pivot Table!
Who will benefit?
- Financial consultants
- Human Resource
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Medical Devices
Andy Lanning, owner, trainer, and Chief Nerd of Computer Software Training, LLC. Andy has 25+ years of experience teaching computer software in the corporate and university environments. She teaches basic to advanced levels in most Microsoft Office programs. She is adjunct faculty at Boise State University, since 1994 to present, where she specializes in computer training for the Center for Professional Development. She also travels to teach at company conferences across the U.S. Andy’s background includes corporate training, private training, and freelance data analysis. She has recorded several online training courses for Udemy.com, GoSkills.com, and in her career has delivered …