The first and foremost thing that propels the success of professional women is strong solid communication skills. Without those, good ideas may go unheard or misunderstood. It’s not enough to simply do your job. You need to articulate your success and have a committed belief that everything you have achieved, you deserved. Women who are strong communicators are empowered with confidence, clarity and great relationships.
- Identify the sources of self-confidence
- Identify emotional states that block effective communication
- Identify the mindset needed to develop a healthy confidence
- Use previous wins as a confidence-building tool
- Determine practical renewal strategies to reduce stress
- Determine how to use public speaking as a confidence-building tool
Why Should You Attend?
For many professional women, self-confidence and communication skills are rated as the number of area for the desired improvement. No matter what they do, they feel it is not enough, or not deserved. Successful, professional women aren’t magical people. They have tools, strategies, and mindsets that help them to achieve the inner and outer success they desire. Any professional woman who wants to learn proven tools to boost self-confidence should attend.
- How confidence is built and lost over time?
- How our emotions drive the decisions and behaviors to act courageously or not?
- How the right mindset can act as a subconscious guide to achieving goals?
- How past wins and success create an empowered state and act as a confidence booster?
- How stress influences our perceptions of situations and why we need to renew ourselves to minimize faulty thinking?
- How developing public speaking skills is a catalyst for boosting self-confidence when done right?
- How starting from the inside out is a more sustainable approach to building confidence than outside in?
Who will benefit?
- Team Leads
Monique Russell, MSC, is an International Inspirational Teacher, and Executive Communications Coach. She is the founder and managing partner of Clear Communications Solutions, LLC. and has taught thousands of leaders globally in Interpersonal and Intrapersonal Communications, consulted for government agencies, and fortune 100 companies. Monique has worked with several institutions of higher education in the areas of diversity, cultural sensitivity, public speaking, and communications with an emphasis on Emotional Intelligence. And, because of her background, she is a frequently sought after guest on business, local and international radio shows. She has shared her leadership expertise with local Chambers of Commerce, national …