For the first time in our history we are dealing with a public health crisis that have a major impact on our businesses from how we work, how we manage our employees, how we grow our businesses and our bottom line. It is imperative now that organizations leverage technology to continue and grow their business. The old way of hiring has been disrupted and many organizations are looking at innovative ways to continue the hiring and onboarding process.
This webinar will provide tools and techniques to recruit, hire and onboard virtually. You will learn how to recruit and hire during the coronavirus outbreak and virtual onboarding best practices.
Why Should You Attend?
This webinar will provide strategies to leverage technology for the hiring and onboarding process. Many organizations have realized that technology helps employers save more time and reach a broader candidate pool. Attend this webinar to learn virtual recruitment strategies and how to successfully onboard new employees virtually.
- How to move from face to face interviewing to virtual recruitment strategies
- What technology is needed to successfully hire and onboard new employees virtually
- The pro and cons of hiring and onboarding virtually
- Identify what is needed to ensure the process is successful
- How to identify and select employees who have an entrepreneurial mindset to work independently
- How to build a team to help facilitate the virtual employee onboarding process
- How to create a positive virtual onboarding and the new hire experience
- Virtual onboarding best practices and how to keep employees engaged
Who will benefit?
- Hiring Managers
- Office Manager
Tonia Morris is the Founder of Simply HR, LLC. A management and HR consulting firm specializing in Millennial and Multi Generation training and culture transformation. Tonia has spent over 30 years in the Human Resource profession focusing on organization development and culture transformation. Tonia has designed best practices and developed and facilitated training for organizations such as Chick Fil la, Sherwin Williams, Oracles and Universities across the SE. Tonia has also worked in many industries such as Government, Retail, Information Technology, Financial Services and Education where she was instrumental in their cultural transformation.Tonia’s passion is to help organization bridge their generation …