Refund, Reschedule and Cancellation Policy
247compliance.com reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any webinar due to circumstances beyond its control, such as insufficient registrations, instructor/speaker illness, or force-majeure events (such as floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.). Attendees will be notified of any cancellation or rescheduling 24 hours prior to the start time of the webinar.
If a webinar is canceled, it may be rescheduled, and a new date will be promptly communicated to attendees. 247compliance.com also reserves the right to substitute the current webinar with another webinar at a different time or day, or with a similar topic conducted by another instructor/speaker.
247compliance.com offers the possibility of a refund solely through a Redeemable Voucher Only (with a validity of 12 months) for any of the aforementioned reasons that may result in the cancellation or rescheduling of a webinar.
In the event of cancellation or rescheduling, attendees may choose one of the following options:
- Avail the webinar stream (1-Time Recording) if the new date is not convenient.
- Opt to take a different webinar with the same price tag at a future date and time.
- Exchange for on-demand recordings (past events) equal to the original amount paid.
- Receive a redeemable voucher (valid for 12 months) that can be used to purchase any of our future webinars.
- Receive a refund in the form of a redeemable voucher Only if an event that has been canceled is not rescheduled within 90 days from the originally scheduled date of the webinar.
- Opt for a full refund in the form of a redeemable voucher Only (valid for 12 months) if a webinar is canceled completely.
247compliance.com cannot be held responsible for any technical problems at the customer's end. We recommend that customers check their system requirements in advance.
247compliance.com does not offer any redeemable voucher refunds in cases where a participant did not receive the webinar instructions and did not contact the customer services department. If a participant does not receive the login instructions, it is their responsibility to contact customer services at least 24 hours prior to the webinar date.
247compliance.com cannot be held responsible if a participant is not satisfied with the content of the webinar, as speakers are responsible for the content. We always recommend that customers read the description first before making a purchase.